Da Lat - Central Highland - Ho Chi Minh trail - Sai Gon (4days/3nights)
Route: HW 27, HW 14 (Ho Chi Minh trail)-65$/days
1st day: Ride from Dalat to Lak lake
Being ready at 8:00am, our guide(s) will pick you up at your hotel.
Before say goodbye to this peaceful and friendly city, we will visit:
- Crazy House – crazy ideal, crazy architecture, but very humanities
Following the mountain roads, we will head to the countryside of Lam Dong province, we will explore:
- Flowers and vegetables farm
- Mushroom farm
- The way to make Vietnam rice wine
- Coffee plantations
- Silk-worm factory
- Elephant fall and Linh An pagoda
After lunch at a local restaurant at the top of Phu Son pass, just feel free to trek around and take the best photos for yourselves. Then, we will hit the road to travel through the jungle to go to Lak Lake.
Check-in at the long-stilt-house or Lak resort for over-night stay.
2nd day: Depart from Lak lake to Dak Mil
This is one of the best days of the tour, so don’t miss anything!
- Walking around the Jun village where M’Nong minority people live to learn more about the daily life of local people and their customs, culture as well
- Crossing Lak lake by boat or traveling on the back of elephant (extra pay)
Get on the motorbike to ride to Buon Me Thuot, we will stop at:
- The Elephant rock mountain – trek to the top of it to have a look the views around
- Ede ethnic minority village where still keep their tradition long house
- Local market where we will buy really special foods for our picnic lunch in the national park
Following Ho Chi Minh trail, we will head to the national park where we will:
- Visit the Dray Sap and Dray Nur Waterfall – Biggest one in the Central Highland
- Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall
- Our guide will cook special foods for the lunch (Secret).
Overnight in Dak Mil (Near Vietnam and Cambodia border).
3rd day: Ride from Dak Mil to Dong Xoai
Ride through the legendary Ho Chi Minh trail to:
- Enjoy its magnificent scenery
- Explore the rural life of the local people
- Learn more about the history of Vietnam
- Visit Soc Bom Bo village to understand S’tieng ethnic minority people culture and traditions
- Learn how the locals make rice papers, noodles,…
Overnight in Dong Xoai (The beginning point of the Ho Chi Minh trail from South to North)
4th day: Ride from Dong Xoai to Sai Gon
After breakfast, we will get on the motorbike to head to Cu Chi tunnel. On the way, we will stop at:
- Rubber tree plantations
- War Victory Monument
- Paddy field
We will spend few hours to discover the Cu Chi tunnel and learn Vietnam History, then will ride to Sai Gon to finish the trip. Our guide will drop you off at the place you require.
- English speaking guide
- All petrol (gasoline), Helmets
- All entrance fees
- Local food
Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.